Library/SGIS is now open
Click on image below to expand map:
Parking Guide for SGIS employees
Indiana University’s new School of Global and International Services, located on the southeastern edge of the Arboretum, officially opens on the first day of classes, Aug. 24.
Below is a guide to nearby parking options for faculty and staff who work in the SGIS building.
- Wells Library/SGIS Lot. The surface parking lot south of Wells Library will reopen with a total of 162 parking spots: 108 A spaces, 21 metered spaces, 21 disabled spaces and 12 reserved for service and visitors.
- Jordan Avenue Garage. The Jordan Garage has 24-hour spots for 315 A spaces and 151 C spaces, plus 16 disabled spaces and 169 reserved for service, reserved or visitors.
- 10th Street Lot. The 10th St. lot has 24-hour spots for 10 A spaces and 200 C passes, plus 10 disabled and one reserved for service, reserved or visitors.
- Fee Lane Garage. The Fee Lane Garage has 24-hour spots for 343 A spaces, plus 16 disabled and 263 for service, reserved and visitors.
- Walnut Grove & Geology Lot. The Walnut Grove & Geology Lot has 24-hour spots for 45 A spaces and 218 C spaces, plus 13 disabled and one for service, reserved or visitor parking.
- 13th & Fee Lot. The 13th & Fee Lot has 24-hour spots for 270 C spaces (also available for A passes), 2 disabled and one for service, reserved or visitor parking.
The campus bus service is free for all faculty and staff with current, valid IU identification cards.
The buses are 100 percent accessible and operate from 7:30 a.m. to approximately midnight Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. until 3 a.m. Friday.
Find more information, including live bus locations, online.